The authors will send their submissions via the OpenConf system. To enter OpenConf system through the Login OpenConf link which is listed left side of the website.When the link is opened, the following screen appears.
Here you can click “New Submission” and the following page opens.
– Enter the title of the submission. The submission authors must fill in the information. (There may be more than one author)
– Contact author area must be selected in “Contact Author” area.
– In the “Topic Area”, the topic or topics that are appropriate within the twelve main topics for the report to be written must be selected. This selection is important in terms of correct evaluation of the declaration to do it right.
– Key words related to the submission should be written and a very short summary of the report must be written in several lines.
– Then create your password. This password will be required to send your submission as a file or to make changes.
– It is recommended to enter information that the submission is completed submission in comments section.
– Then click “Make Submission” and the submission is registered. Please note submission number.
– Re-enter the OpenConf system and the select “Upload File” link. Enter this section to your submission number and your password. Select the submission format and and send the file.